Mist Fire Suppression System
Have a Home Advantage in a Fire
What is it?
- Use the Sun Ltd are proud to be installing a revolutionary new Water Mist Fire Suppression System, tested to British Standards.
- In the event of a fire, a frangible bulb within ceiling mounted nozzles will burst, releasing a fine mist that smothers and controls a fire.
- A mist suppression system buys you precious time to escape whilst minimising fire and water damage to your property and treasured possessions. You only have minutes to escape from a house fire, every second counts.
- Our Mist Fire Suppression System is as effective as a traditional fire sprinkler system, whilst using only a fraction of the water (approximately 20%).
How does it work?
- Installed by our certified engineers, a compact pump is connected directly to the water mains.
- With highly adaptable piping and push fit fittings, the discrete ceiling mounted misting nozzles are hidden within your ceilings in the most effective locations.
- A specially designed frangible bulb, located in the ceiling, will burst at 570C. The sudden drop in water pressure activates the pump, forcing the water pressure up to 140PSI and thrusting out a 2 meter suppressing mist in every direction
- Our system runs purely from the mains water supply, so no large water storage tanks are required.
In the UK there are over 58,000 house fires each year
What are the Costs?
Following a free consultation, our surveyors will prepare an installation programme of works, explaining:
- how the system will be installed
- location of equipment
- installation times
- highlight any potential extra cost
Costs and installation times may vary, as they are subject to property size and installation requirements.
A complete Mist Suppression System can be installed in a couple of days and start at as little as £2000 (+VAT)
Is it certified?
Our system has been independently fire tested to:
- BS8458 Residential Water mist Standard
- BS9252 Sprinkler Standard
- CE Mark.
(Use the Sun Ltd is a fully accredited and licensed installer of the revolutionary Water Mist System)